Thursday, December 13, 2007
My Modeling Debut
So my friend Courtney started a new business called Cents of Style and asked me to be a model for her. I spent a whole day with her on a shoot in Salt Lake City. It was a lot of fun. The photographer was awesome! His name is Russ Dixon. Her business is really cool. She sells accessories for $10.00 and less (that includes shoes, handbags, jewelery, headbands, etc.) Everything is so darling and fun! Everything I am wearing (accessories) are all her products. I will be hosting a party at my house in January so save up a little of your Christmas money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Holy Cow! You are so beautiful! Of course I've always thought this. Did you ever think of doing modeling? Steve was going to be a model, but he decided that Lichen was more his pace.
You really look like a professional model--stunningly gorgeous!! What a fun experience and those accessories are really cute too. I hope your friend's business goes well.
You look awesome!!! And to be a size 0, i mean -2, I only wish!!! Love ya! How can I see her stuff online?
I love, love tis stuff! Is she going to start a website?
Thanks everyone! She is going to have a website. I don't know if you can purchase things from the website or not. I will ask her. Right now she just has open houses and does does house parties.
Gorgeous pictures!!! You could pull off the Audrey Hepburn look so naturally! I can't wait to see more of her stuff!
What a babe! You look awesome, me and the girls are watching your slide show and LOVING it! How fun.
Those pictures are great and everything but when can we see the ones of Wally?
Like I said before, you look stunning!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Great pictures! awesome accessories! Are you going to host a party in Vegas?
you look great!! let me know when she gets a website...her stuff looks awesome!!!
You look so great Lindsay!! How fun for you to do that!!! Your friends stuff is really great!!
You look so beautiful and the clothes look amazing too. How fun!
Post a Comment