Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blogging Record Breaker

I want to have an all time record commented on blog. If you want to be a part of something really ridiculously cool, leave a comment. Holy cow blogging is addicting. We check everyday for new comments. I know that sounds ridiculous but I know you probably do it too.

Signs you are addicted to blogging:

- You've once thought "Is my life a blog? Is my blog a life? Blog about it"
- You suffer from “blog envy” when another blogger posts something juicy before you do. You suffer “comment envy” when said post gets 40-something comments – the jerk!
- You filter everything through your post-writing. You can’t watch a movie, see a play, read an article, or share a sweet moment with your child without thinking of whether it’s blog-worthy.
- You've once thought "Is my life a blog? Is my blog a life? Blog about it"
- After 5 minutes of meeting someone really interesting you ask, “So - do you blog?”
- You have more blog friends than 'real life' friends.
- You “binge blog” 3 or 4 posts at once
—only to feel guilty and empty afterward.
- You check your blog stats a LOT. You occasionally get up in the middle of the night and sneak a peak.
- You think, “I can stop at any time.”

39 comments:

Walnut said...

Yesssss!!! I am the first commenter.

kenna said...

My name is McKenna...(hi McKenna) and I have a problem....

Tara said...

LOL! Too funny you two. I guess I better take part since I MAY-just MAY be addicted to blogging :)

Alisha said...

Haha...here's another comment for your blog. I would not say I have an addiction to blogging. I would say I have a problem acknowledging my addictions!! :)

Courtney said...

Guilty as charged... except the good ole Roskelley's NEVER visit our blog (no, I'm not bitter!) and I do need your address, please.

Romney Family said...

I have to say I am addicted to I hope you break your record!!

Desta said...

I'm totally addicted! I find myself "thinking in blog." As in, if I was posting about this, how would I write it? Currently I have 3 unpublished posts just waiting to see the light of day. I even come up with gimmicks so I have more to blog about. Pretty pathetic.

Erin said...

jump on the blogwagon, we're a sick group!

Our EyreLife said...

Yes, yes, the blogging world is certainly causing a lot of commotion, isn't it?

..Glad to be connected to YOU guys, too! We'd still like to have you over for dinner and games if you'll come!

Erin said...

Now, the REAL question is, did you make up this list, or get it from somewhere? And how did you know that I would answer all of them in the affirmative? I hope you get a bazillion comments...

malia said...

i think i am recovering...
i haven't posted in like a week! i'll probably be up for the binge soon. :)

Josh and Rach said...

You know you're addicted to blogging when you spend the time to comment on your own blog (see first commenter on this entry)

Unknown said...

*The Roskelly's already have 12 comments on this post. I hate them SO much.*

Unknown said...

Isn't it funny how much blogging has caught on with people? We love blogging!

Brock Nelson said...

I

Brock Nelson said...

Basically

Brock Nelson said...

Love

Brock Nelson said...

How

Brock Nelson said...

Funny

Brock Nelson said...

And

Brock Nelson said...

True

Brock Nelson said...

Is

Brock Nelson said...

I

Brock Nelson said...

Am

Brock Nelson said...

Complete

Brock Nelson said...

Addict

Brock Nelson said...

Myself

5SMiTHS said...

also an addict.... except I never get any comments myself... prolly cuz you are my only real blogging friends ... I'm a loozzer

5SMiTHS said...

yay! thanks for the comments! I'm so happy you look at our bog! i feel so special now! i am like a stalker on your page :) Its fun fun!

Anonymous said...

Does it count as an addict if you only look at one blog in the off chance you might see sweet baby Sadie sitting on a toilet?

Blogmeister Mom
(or is it blogmyster?)

malia said...

just helping you to 40....

malia said...

ps. i like the new layout and banner. very cute.

Anonymous said...

Addicted, Devoted or given to a practice or habit or to something psychologically or physically habit-forming. I think you qualify as addicted to blogging. There is a cure but it isn't pretty.

Steve and Hailey said...

I have never seen comments reach this number! It's out of control. I guess we all have a lot to confess. I really like the new background. I guess Wally picked it out, but that's cool.

Anonymous said...

holy blog-a-rama walnut!

but why do we always have to do what YYOOUU want to do : )

Walnut said...

Thanks for the participation. You guys are the EggNog of our blog.

Unknown said...

We should have a "Bloggers Anonomous" party and learn how to do more fun things on blogs :)

Steph Revelli said...

good luck with your record!

The Corbetts said...

Amanda Corbett, addicted
(check out our blog jamesandamanda.blogspot.com)