Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cents of Style Party!!


I am hosting a "Cents of Style" party Tuesday night! Courtney will be there with all of her fun accessories, shoes, handbags, jewelery, headbands, belts, etc. and her fashion expertise. Most everything is $10.00 or less (yeah, all shoes are $10.00!) with the exception of the really really cute boots that are $15-20. It is open house style and you get to come hang out and do some shopping! If you would like to come, please let me know and I will give you all the details.

5 comments:

jamieBEE said...

PLEASE tell me you are having your party in Las Vegas ;)

Lindz said...

Sorry Jamie! You would have to take a road trip, but i would totally love you to come!

Desta said...

I've been meaning to drop you a line and tell you that I'll be there. I am in major need of a night out (and accessories). See you tomorrow!

Unknown said...

I second Jamie's request! :)

Romney Family said...

I am really sad I wasn't able to come last night. Brandon didn't get home from work until after seven. I hope you all had a great time.