2 hours Season Premiere of Lost tonight. We had a Lost party with several dedicated Lost fans and lots of food. We watched it on the projector while the kids played in the other room. It all started a couple years ago when we borrowed the first season on DVD. Okay we thought this might be interesting. We watched the entire season in 3 days. It was literally impossible to watch it one episode at a time when the next one is a click away on the DVD remote. It has the most incredible cliffhangers of any show or movie ever. We canceled school and work because there's no sense in sitting in Microeconomics when all you can do is wonder whats going to happen next on Lost. This has happened to many couples we know who innocently start watching the show and become addicted. Anyone else completely caught up in the stories of 'Lost' ?
Thursday, January 31, 2008
LOST LOST LOST LOST LOST LOST
2 hours Season Premiere of Lost tonight. We had a Lost party with several dedicated Lost fans and lots of food. We watched it on the projector while the kids played in the other room. It all started a couple years ago when we borrowed the first season on DVD. Okay we thought this might be interesting. We watched the entire season in 3 days. It was literally impossible to watch it one episode at a time when the next one is a click away on the DVD remote. It has the most incredible cliffhangers of any show or movie ever. We canceled school and work because there's no sense in sitting in Microeconomics when all you can do is wonder whats going to happen next on Lost. This has happened to many couples we know who innocently start watching the show and become addicted. Anyone else completely caught up in the stories of 'Lost' ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
YES YES YES YES YES YES
Wow, it's been a long time. I had almost forgotten what it was like to watch a decent television show.
Thanks Lost!
Confession: I have never watched it, wait, yes I have and I didn't get it so I just stopped watching it. I am one of the only bystanders in the 'Lost Epidemic Mania' or whatever...
You guys are the reason we got addicted. We saw the season finale of the first season at your house and it reeled us in. We watched the first season on DVD in a week. Season two we had to watch on a laptop, so it was hard to catch everything, but we caught up to start season 3 and watch weekly (which sucks waiting a week and not being able to skip commercials, etc). What did you guys think about last night's? I don't feel like much was answered yet...
gosh. i'm sad i missed the party. steve said it was a ton of fun.
ps. you're tagged!
My husband is addicted. I just want them to get off the island! I was in it but now I am over it.
Alright I watched this week's episode with Nate tonight and I am back in! I want to know what happens but I still do want it to end because I can't take too much more suspense!
yes one of my many addictions as well... but a lil disappointed with this episode!
We should do that if Heroes ever comes back... :-( i wish they would.
That was so fun walnut! when are we gonna have a Zoolander party? We are way past due for that. K bye.
Post a Comment