Sunday, April 13, 2008
DEAL !
Last Saturday I went with Rachel my sister to the tryouts for 'Deal or No Deal' in Salt Lake. We brought our 13 page applications and waited in a ridiculously long line for our 20 second interview. They put you through in groups of 10 and if they like someone you move to a second interview. I got to this 2nd part and then was told they would keep my app on file. I was number 2,900 to be interviewed and we were in the front of the line. There was all kinds of crazy people and many were from out of state who flew here just to tryout. Hmmmmm.......... $220 dollar plane ticket, 5 hours in line, 20 second interview to win the lottery.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is an insane line! We love Deal or No Deal, I hope you get through!! At least you had that guy there to keep you entertained.
HAHA THAT IS SO COOL!! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY UNCLE WENT TO THE TRYOUTS ALSO...
"NO DEAL!"
hahaha you guys are hilarious! they should have made a reality show just of you guys in line... i'd watch
This is funny. I sat in an audition with a friend for Deal or No Deal- she hasn't gotten called back and it's been awhile. Good luck. I would love to watch you guys!
Perhaps Mr. Clipboard must be and Eagle Scout. I go crazy at the grocery store in the line is more than 3 people long.
Just don't be one of those people who totally screw it up. Um...500,000 dollars? No Deal Howie! That's pretty crazy stuff though. Phew! What a line!
So Megan, my sister tried out in SacTown, but she had a get to the front of the line free pass. She did not make it. You would think they would let you on if you have a support group made up of a Mormon twin, and African American husband, and a gay father.
You know the whole thing is all rigged to get commercial ratings.
Yo, I'm shawn. Yo, I am the shawnster...Shawnie is hype. I tell myself that daily and sometimes I think that is true
Hahaha that's hilarious! Marshall told me about the auditions and said I should have gone, good thing I didn't because I would be hating him while I was waiting in line!
"Sooooo, do you like homosexual individuals?! I know like, tooonnnss of them!!"
Post a Comment