
We went with Rachel and her friend and sat with Russ and Cyndi. We had a great time - not sure if the fun was from the music or the second hand peace pipes from the guys in front of us.

People kept walking through our blankets and so we set a trap of leftover cheese from our authentic nachos. This became really exciting throughout the night when people would get close to stepping on it. We then camouflaged it with grass and Cyndi was ready with her camera to get a picture. Finally a poor blanket crossing victim landed on our plate and carried it for a step or two. Very funny night. OUR NACHOS!!! Almost as funny as when I threw a big praying mantis into a crowd of people. The people sitting around us cheered because the thing was ready to attack someone.

6 comments:
we must have been high, to get that much entertainment and giggles out of a plate of "Authentico" nachos! good times...
Dang, Jack Johnson! I am so freakin jealous!
it's about time you guys put up a new post! Gosh.....With everlasting love, Marshall
Now what have I told you kids about getting high for family home evening.....
Hope you guys liked Neil Halstead. He's one of our faves. Oh yeah, I need your address. I thought I had it but I'm a putz and I don't.
You guys are hilarious, i love it! I miss you tons!
Post a Comment