Monday, October 12, 2009

CRUISIN Part 3

In Ensenada, Mexico, we rented dune buggys. They were totally awesome. The only instructions and safety tips given were - "This is the brake, and that is the gas"
(say in a Nacho Libre accent)


Negotiating prices. We got a guitar for Sadie. Its what she asked for.


I thought this picture was hilarious. The bird is just scoping out the meals. Yea thats the view where we ate breakfast every morning.

They have a room.


I couldn't resist running.

Recently I've been going with the open shirt look. Its hot. Plus I can show off my bling.

Mr Roboto

Lindsey and Heather getting down



The sunsets on the ocean were pretty sic.

2 comments:

Steve and Hailey said...

All of those pictures are VERY entertaining! That looks like a very fun trip that I will NEVER be able to experience with Steve. Can you imagine Steve on a cruise ship...maybe this is only a funny idea to me.

Catalina Island is so beautiful. I might convince Steve to take me there again and the kayaking looks awesome (I love those two person kayaks).

Marshall, Nany, Eli and Lydia said...

hey, someone died the other day on Angels Landing in Zions....third this year. Lets close it! PS: I love Nutty Putty and if you didn't get my drift, I am not happy with the closing of it. I am with the 95% of people who feel that the area where he died should have been sealed off..not the whole thing. I love you.

-Marshall