that is so dang cool.
I so remember that! It's so funny to see her with not as much hair. Man she is so big now!
This makes me smile too.
That is so cute. I love that laugh! :) It made me laugh to myself at work.
Hey Dude and Dudettes,I miss you guys. How's life? Are we still friends? Sometimes I lie awake at night and wonder.I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that is so dang cool.
I so remember that! It's so funny to see her with not as much hair. Man she is so big now!
This makes me smile too.
That is so cute. I love that laugh! :) It made me laugh to myself at work.
Hey Dude and Dudettes,
I miss you guys. How's life? Are we still friends? Sometimes I lie awake at night and wonder.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Post a Comment