Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Family Fun!




We had a great Labor Day Weekend! My weekend started last Wednesday when my friend Veronica came in to town for a visit. We had so much fun shopping for decorations for my new house and getting all sorts of crafty ideas. She also chopped off my hair and put in some highlights. I really needed a new look. I love the new dew! On Saturday we went to Bountiful and got together with my mom's family for a little reunion at a park. It was so fun to see everyone and have a few laughs. We especially had a great time Ice Blocking down the hill. I remember going to this same park when I was little and running up and down the hill, so it was fun to take Sadie there and play with her on the hill. The food was great too! The family fun continued to Sunday Dinner at Tim and Alyssa's, then on Monday We had a scrumptious breakfast with my parents at Mimi's before they headed home. On Monday afternoon we took Sadie to see Shrek 3 with my two brother's and their families. Sadie loved the movie as long as she was holding the very large popcorn bucket. She was covered in butter but we found the secret to getting her to sit still through a movie! It was a great weekend!The video is of my mom ice blocking. She is going to kill me for putting it on here but it was so much fun!

5 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

please post your house decorating. i desperately need ideas! :)

stewart.shana.ella said...

Your blog is so cute. This is a great way to keep in touch with everyone. Sadie is so cute and getting so big.

kenna said...

Your hair looks great Linds! Way to start posting.

Laurel said...

Ahh, I miss you lady! Your hair looks so cute! and Sadie is so cute with her little teeth!

Steve and Hailey said...

Hey Linds! We finally gave into the blog idea because of Leisy and now I'm so addicted. I love your new hair cut. It looks amazing. I really want to hang out. Let's catch up this next week. I am babysitting for a friend Tues/Thurs. I don't know how I get myself into this kind of stuff!