Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Colorado Trip








We spent the last weekend in Colorado, visiting Wally's parents. We had a blast! It was Sadie's second time on a plane, but this time she was not a sleeping infant. I was a little nervous about how she would do, but both flights went great. She loved getting her own cup of apple juice and the straw entertained her for the whole hour and twenty minute flight.
We did so many fun things while we were there.... Wally had the exciting experience of Indoor Skydiving (we hope to have some video up soon!) It was so funny to watch. The getup he had to wear was the funny part. We went out to eat several times, which was my favorite thing because I didn't have to cook and I love yummy food! Sadie loved the Children's Discovery Museum and exploring everything from being a part of the Blue Man Group, a fireman, artist, going grocery shopping, dressing up and dancing, to crawling through tunnels beneath a giant tree and pretending she was a rabbit. She thinks she is so big now! Wally and I got to go golfing with his Dad while Grandma watched Sadie. Grandma and Grandpa Roskelley spoiled Sadie with lots of love and anything thing she asked (begged) for and some really cute new clothes for the fall/winter season. Wally went golfing again with his Dad on Monday before we came home and had a really good time. At night after Sadie went to bed we played games. We played a card game named Golf and a dice game called Farkle. Both are way fun! Sadie made a best friend, Louie the beagle. At first they weren't to sure of each other, but Sadie got used to Louie and Louie discovered that he would get a lot of food from Sadie. Sadie thought is was hilarious to feed Louie her food from the table. She learned it from Grandpa! We tried to have a putting competition but Sadie kept stealing our golf balls after we would hit it. Grandpa even got Sadie her first "real" putter.
We had such a great time! Thanks Mom and Dad Roskelley (Grandma & Grandpa) !!!!

3 comments:

kenna said...

Looks like a great vacation!

I love that picture of Sadie hugging the puppy in front of the window. Classic, she's a darling little girl.

malia said...

oooh...we should play that card game golf sometime!
thanks for inviting us to the roskelley theater last night!
i hope you don't mind that i added you to my list 'o friends on my blog. here's my blog if you want to check it out sometime:
www.maliastwocents.blogspot.com

Brock Nelson said...

How fun. I didn't know you guys were heading back. I bet Wally's parents just cry when they have to leave Sadie. Geez! I know I do. What?