Sunday, September 9, 2007
Best Sunday Ever!
So today was the best Sunday! Wally and I had to speak in Sacrament. That wasn't the best part. I always get so nervous to speak, but it went well. We had to speak on fasting. The good part of the day was that we had a friend watch Sadie during Sacrament and then as we were walking to Sunday School we passed the nursery classes. The doors were open and Sadie started squealing with joy and ran right in. She isn't quite 18 months yet, she still has 3 more weeks, so I tried to take her out of the room and she started screaming and crying. The other crying children were crying because they had to go to nursery and Sadie was dying to go. I took her back in and asked if it would be okay to bring her in. Of course they didn't mind. Sadie went right to playing and didn't even care that I was around. So we got to enjoy all three hours of church without a restless Sadie and she enjoyed her first Sunday in Nursery very much! Thank you to all who serve in the nursery!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I told you! I knew they would take her early with no prob! She's just the cutest thing on the planet. Who wouldn't want to watch her. AWW! I miss her face!
I bet it is so nice to actually enjoy church without running after little ones. Sometimes I tell Stewart that I hardly have a chance to listen or learn in church anymore. But they are worth it:)
I found you from Jaimlea's blog. Your blog is adorable! Your little girl is so grown up! I hope that all is well. I bet your talk was awesome, and church is a lot more enjoyable when you can let your kids run to nursery. There should be a pre nursery for babies 12- 18 months. That's when it get really had to have them at church and keep them quiet.
Oh my favorite thing is when they are finally 18 months and can go to nursery!!! And if she likes it that is even better!! You and your hubby must just be so happy that you can finally feel like you are getting something out of church now.
so gracie USED to be great at nursery. NOW......... SHE CRIES THE WHOLE TIME! The nursery leaders say "atleast she plays while she cries". I don't know what happened??
Yay! We love kids that enjoy nursery. Brian and I are in nursery and we think its hilarious when some of the kids cry when their parents come to pick them up.
P.s. I get anxiety just thinking about them asking me to speak...so phew on your part, you won't have to do it for a while. I am jealous!
Post a Comment