Friday, October 26, 2007

Is it broken? who nose?!


So the other night (well I guess it was morning) Sadie woke up early and so we brought her in to our bed. She wouldn't lie down and kept sitting up and trying to escape. Wally pulled her back down and her little hard head landed directly with my nose with so much force that it made a very loud popping noise. I sat up instantly and put my hands to my nose. I was too freaked out at this time to feel any pain but when I felt my hands getting wet I ran to the bathroom. Yep, it was bleeding. So with the popping noise and the bleeding I was really scared and I started shaking. Wally was trying to calm me down but he was going back and forth because Sadie was freaked out and crying on the bed. She knew that she hurt me. I started to get dizzy and nauseated so I sat down on the floor before I passed out. Everything started to calm down and was quiet for a minute and I hear this sweet little voice from the bedroom say... "sorry mom". So cute! I wish I had a recording of how cute it sounded! Everytime I tell Sadie to not do something she always says "Sorry mom" right away. Its probably my favorite thing she says right now. It melts my heart. How do they know how to get out of being in trouble at such a young age?... Anyways the good news ... I don't think that my nose is broken, just a little sore and I had a major headache. The moral of the story... watch out for your nose when your little ones are in bed with you!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Ouch! Hope you feel better soon!

Brock Nelson said...

Help! That is the most funny story ever... I mean awful! Your poor nose. ITS A NOSE WHAT THE HELL!

jamieBEE said...

owwwwwwwww!!! that must have HURT!!! Gracie melts my heart too when she says "Sorry Mommy!!!"

Heather said...

oh man do I feel your pain!! Drew did that to me like 3 weeks ago....it was not fun!!

Oh and we are moving to Utah Nov. 8th and we will be living with my mom for a while. She lives just outside Lehi in Eagle Mountain. And yes we will have to do something some time!!

stewart.shana.ella said...

Oh man, that sounds really painful, but so cute that she was saying "sorry mom"