Anytime someone is leaving she knows to say...
"Peace out man". She even tells it to her toys at clean up time."Peace out man, crayons."
As soon as we are in the car she says...
"Ahna dance, wal" meaning turn on the music Dad so I can dance
She calls Wally by a different name depending on the need or want. Its hard to know what makes her call him by which name... "Wal", "dad", "daddy", "waddy".
Favorite food is "Monkey keys". I couldn't figure this one out for awhile until she brought it to me. She was trying to say Mac 'n Cheese.
In the middle of the night we often hear...
"I want cocket mulk". Chocolate milk has become an obsession recently.
She also shares our passion for Oreos. She will first ask for a cookie and when we ask her what kind she says.."Oweeoweeo".
She says everyones names really well and remembers people well too, but for some reason our friend Doug is "bug".
In the mornings she likes to watch a movie or cartoon, she says..."Ahna watch" followed by either "muvfee" or "Tvee". Most of the time its "Ahna watch blue". Her all time favorite show is Blues Clues.
She will ask us for something and we will repeat it to make sure we heard her right and in response will say... "okay" in a very excited voice like we just had the greatest idea ever. Sadie: gibberish, gibberish, cookie
Us: Did you say you want a cookie?
Sadie: Okay!
I could probably go on forever, so I'll leave it at that for now. I do have to share with you her latest obsession...wanting to go potty on the big girl potty. She has yet to actually go to the bathroom but for some reason she loves taking all her clothes and diaper off and sitting on the potty. We do this all day long!
10 comments:
ahhh....so cute!
Don't kids just say the funniest stuff?! I'm sure Sadie has picked up some wicked sweet dance moves in the car based on the New Year's Eve photos!
That is so cute! I love love love when kids start to really use language! what a fun age our girls are... i love the pics of them doing "makeup" at lennbergs over Christmas! It was fun to see you guys!
Wow! She does talk a lot. I cant' wait to see her again. She's gotten so grown up!
Potty training Sadie already? Lindsey, you rock! She is such a good talker!
Got some giggles from me! I loved the Darndest part of life! Thanks for the blog link. Coming out to CALI this year?
Can't believe how big she's gotten since we left Utah. Guess it's been over a year and a half. We just started a blog...wanted to let you guys know the address but didnt have an email. Here it is...
http://www.andrewandandreagreen.blogspot.com/
maybe we can stay in touch better now. When you coming out this way again? Guess we'll have to hope you get some cavities so we can see you.
just wanna let you know, we took your hint and updated our blog:)
ummm i LOVE This idea and will be stealing it! And I'm teaching morgan 'peace out man' she is soooo adorable
I can't believe Sadie is potty training already. Didn't you just bring her home? I have never known another kid with such personality. Lindsey I miss you. Thankyou heaps for the cute scarf you sent me for christmas. I love it and you're the greatest.
Post a Comment