Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAL

Halloween was awesome. We loaded up with candy at the church and then got some more loot in the neighborhoods with Chase and Hailee.
Kali, Rya, Swashbuckler, Ty
The best part is dumping out your candy with you tongue out and seeing what you got.

Halloween party at the clubhouse. Were DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

great dunkin donuts but Sadie wins as cutest pirate ever

Love her happiness with everything.

and her little man Ty is adorable

Josh and Rach said...

Love the costumes. Did you make that cute skirt Lindz?! I love that her and Ty were matching again this year. Only 3 more weeks until Thanksgiving!

Jeff and Jenn said...

Wow. That picture of Sadie with that little boy is like the cutest thing I have ever seen!

johnandcourtney said...

I love you guys! Sadie is, as always, adorable. I love your costumes too!

Josh and Rach said...

If you think this year is the cutest thing you should look at last years when they were Mickey and Minnie!!

Jilly Bean said...

She's so dang cute!

Romney Family said...

what great costumes you all wore!! You guys look like you had a great Halloween. I love the pic of Sadie dumping out all the candy!!

Laura said...

Hey guys, sweet blog! Sadie is adorable as a pirate and the dunkin doughnuts are hilarious!

hugsnkisses said...

Looks like Halloween was a blast up there. Very precious pirates, and the donuts; SWEEEET!